Your archetype is...
You are magnetically drawn to those who are suffering. You have the power of holding space and the gift of truly listening. This energetic exchange has healed many souls.
When you’re aligned with your spirit, this exchange will feel effortless and you’ll find that even strangers seem to be drawn to you like a moth to a flame. Healer- remember to also heal yourself. You cannot pour from an empty cup.
As a Healer, sometimes it's hard to know where to start. Spiritual tools allow you to get to the next level of understanding your intuition, feeling self-trust, and feeling a connection to Spirit. Here are my recommendations for you.
Be a fly on the wall in the office of celebrity Psychic Medium Fleur and experience a psychic mediumship session as Fleur connects each person with a loved one in the spirit world.
Each unscripted episode features real sessions that end with a conversation between Fleur and the client as they get to discuss loss and explore life on the other side. “Moving Beyond Grief Through Connection”
The podcast is free, but starting at $5 per month, you can have access to photos, videos, and memorabilia of those who passed, never before seen producer interview calls, uncut follow up calls, and meditations, exercises, and Q&A videos to level up your own spirituality and understanding of mediumship.
In this free masterclass, Fleur will discuss the 3 ways you are losing your intuition and how to fix it.
You will learn:
- How intuition really works
- When you may have lost your intuition
- How to reclaim it and build self-trust and confidence
- The best way to meditate and allow intuition
- How to distinguish your intuition from anxiety
For more, check out my book, “Moving Beyond”
- Understand how intuition and spirit communication works.
- Have a practical understanding of your own intuition and how to recognise a connection with loved ones.
- Explore larger questions, such as 'what is my purpose?' and 'do we have free will?'
Moving Beyond is the perfect book for anyone desiring to know their own spirit and feel a reassuring connection to the people they have lost.
Using anecdotes from over 15,000 readings and her own life story, Fleur provides exercises and steers so you can practice getting closer to connecting with the spirit yourself.